We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Shameful Things

@lobsterboy
"Without it we would pretty much still living in feodalism"
Why though? There could be any other outcome. That kind of development wasnt the one and only holy grail of progress. Also, you don't have to discard God or replace God with "coommon reason" (a lucky typo) to be merciful on yourself - after all, any grand religion is about mercy, that much you know after actually researching it, not just listening to an OCD parent.
And yeah, most likely her parents were just confused and disturbed. Anyone would be, if somebody just casually masturbated around.

Hahahahahaha

Sensei was so fucking outta his comfort zone ahahahahhaha. "Just quote the philosphors, just quote them. fuck more quotes. fuck fuck fuck."

Love it.

@TDSgaming fuckin good answer, honestly surprised at the honesty and seriousness of it. you took yoro's question at face value and answered it. internet could use more people like you.

@Wastucar thanks, it seemed like he had some genuine questions, and I know that I've had similar questions when I was young so I figured it would be worth answering them.

Thank you for the chapter

This is a really lighthearted way of approaching something so taboo. I feel for Takeda thinking that she's messed up for doing it, especially when no one ever talks about it. Not saying it should be brought up more, but it does feel like you're the only one at times. I liked Sensei's answer a ton too

As one who was born and raised in a Catholic family, I can say that this chapter and its topic is quite common among Catholic children. Thank you for that!

Note: To some it might seem childish, but to us and those in conservative countries, it's not :(

Screenshot_20210316-072450_Opera.png

is there really TV drama adaptation from this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread