Weak Hero

Fairly certain Webtoons is the original publisher, so you'll get it first there. They're on chapter 27 now, chapter 33 if you use coin.

I read this on another site. It's slow. It's painfully slow. Excruciatingly slow. You think you're only one chapter away from finishing an arc or subplot and you're not even halfway there slow.

There are already about 90 chapters out but why are there none on here? This is why I wish kissmanga was back.

Nooo, none in English? this is my favourite Manhwa to date. I couldn't find English chapters anywhere but Kissmanga and now that's down too 😞
Oh wait, I'm an idiot. You can read this on Webtoon. I forgot Korean Manwha/Webtoons had their own Website. 😊

I read it in webtoon (just click the "Offcial English", it's free btw in case you don't know). The story is well written, realistic, funny, wholesome and give you goosebumps (because it does sound like a fantasy for a beautiful slim boy to win against a psycho, but it's not) and arts are good enough, artist must be a funny guy tho. It's not just kids fighting each others. I bet the author has a big brain. I've really enjoyed the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly pretty mundane and close to shitty imhumbleopinion. Especially the fights, at the first vol?arcs? It wasn't noticable but after gray stopped fighting every fight scene turned boring. It's more like children playing make believe "I'm stronger than you" then other guy says "no, i am cause of this nonsensical reason" kind of kid arrogance playing.

No bones fracturing, no knuckles cracking, tendons tearing, skin cuts, joint dislocation, concussions, nothing. Characters don't even seem to get tired, as if saying "omg this guy is so strong I'm getting tired" when they just keep slugging each other isn't really convincing.
How about have someone fight with just one arm because it fractured during the fight, how about try punching low for a change?

How about... You stop talking and just kill someone then if you keep fkn saying it eay? ffs the amount of punk I read in a single chapter when they are fighting wows me...

...why am i even writing this when it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread