Weather vane

hi henlohenlo! thank you so much for your ORV versions!!! been loving it so far!! keep up the good work and i hope you'll continue to do so even in the future!!

@Risa what Risa's comment, and don't worry about the hate speech. People can say anything they like, without a care about others feeling. And don't worry, I would be your one reader. Just don't forget to reincarnate me when you go big. Haha

Don’t worry about the haters you’re doing a great job! And at the very least you’ve got 3 readers supporting you🧡

Aggregator gang
Thanks for your hard work, your chapters are much appreciated by the silent majority, myself included

You're awesome and your translations are great. Thank you so much for the hard work, you're amazing! 😊

Great work, but where did you hear about ORV anime? I'm interested in seeing what else was chosen.

To be honest. Your translation are so much better than some other groups. Though i can't compare with major group. Anyways, thanks for your work!

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE COLLABORATION!! Damn, the hype I felt when I read your name on the credits page 😭😭😭 I really freaking love your translations because It's easy to digest and understand. Hope with how the things have been, you can focus more and won't be stressed out. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ORV TL AND CHAPTERS!

Hi there! Really happy that you are uploading it on mangadex but the last ch you added was a month ago. Can I add chapters when you are not available?

LTV

Aggregator gang
Hey what’s up, are you gonna keep working on this series after flame scans has died or?

Thank you as always for your incredible translation and work on ORV. You're a gift to the community and I hope you'll continue working on this and more projects in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread