Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 100 - Merely Defining Justice

Dex-chan lover
It took 100 chapters before things really start getting into romance lmao.

Can't say I hate it though cause the build up was all worth it

Also if Da Hee was like this, I wonder what the rest would do? Maybe Kwan Miya might take the longest to attack though lmao, and she'd probably do it without realising it too
I mean she already did attack him after the performance behind the stage, so it looks like she is also going strong for the MC

Dex-chan lover
I experienced having a broken arm, but never assaulted by a gurl.🥴

Dex-chan lover
Ok Da Hee has won me over, love how assertive she is being, she just claimed her victory and is getting her way.

Still, as an underdog fan i guess i should support Ra Ni, which, btw, lost her romantic moment with Kang Lim with the loop.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe I tanked (well, not "tanked" cuz I actually like it lol) 100 chapters of a harem action webtoon but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh she only just realized and is already asserting herself as #1 lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean.......this type of uber aggressive is nice once in a while and author shot down all the usual tropes and reactions pretty quick

He has kept up the level for 100 chapters now, thats rare esp for a harem series....even the other once popular manhwa 'Random Chat' got pretty shit after a while and that had far more potential for story but that author is bloody obsessed with combat and introducing random conflicts

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
ROFL HIS SIS NEVER SAW THAT COMING. HER REACTIONS WERE THE BEST IN THE CHAP😂😂😂

and ngl I forgot the whole MC's past trauma

Dex-chan lover
:meguu: The sister reaction is priceless.
Like certain someone, she is an unstoppable train of love. :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread