Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 101 - Merely Envious

Dex-chan lover
The harem thing really started going in blast, and its cool to see that the MC has a logical reason as to why he doesn't want to fall for any of them. Imagine what he'd feel if all of them just return into the manhwa and everything was just a dream?

This manhwa really has some sweet and intense moment, but sometimes moment like this really makes you feel and sympathise with Kang Lim cause he's really well-written and actually acts human, but at the same time would do things beyond our own expectations.

Other than that, Kwan Miya... I really want her to win now god dammit. Its struggling to choose between Da Hee and Kwan Miya, but I'm more towards Miya now lmao

Dex-chan lover
Why did the hints (yandere+kettle+weapon) gave me school days vibes ... At least it's not a knife and they's no boat as the fourth hint :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't stop myself from saying "Sasuga, Shadow-sama" when Kang Lim signed the papers lmao.
Next chapter's just gonna be Mirai Nikki lmao

Dex-chan lover
that form better be valid. wanna see where the story goes with that.
also, this isn't me hating, but it sticks out that this chun ja girl is bringing up climate issue in the chapter where she flew to japan just because.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Na Ri cooked a plot to shock and kidnap mc😂😂😂

Yeah Now that I think of it he forgot the most dangerous one

It would be funny that if kang lim chooses a girl and loops, the whole harem becomes yanderes 🗿

Double-page supporter
Hint 1 and 3 is just alarming. Then again, the fact that I can't imagine what hint 2 meant makes it feels even more dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread