Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 103 - Faced Predicament

Dex-chan lover
He knows he can't distance himself from them because the loop will still occur and they will suffer for it.

He knows he can't avoid it or else he'll cause something like Kwan Miya as well.

He knows now that he is too close with them.

Honestly have no clue what he will do next because this manhwa just yeets my expectations away for nearly every chapter throughout the past year. Maybe he'd actually embrace the love by putting an act, but possibly hurting everyone else instead?

Either way, he'll pull it off somehow. Not cause he's the main character. Its cause he's Kang Lim

Anyways, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks - I could make a religion out of this:
dsad.png

🗿 udah parah sih ini
Ntah gimana si MC bakal benerin dia(atau malah gak bakalan bener,dia bakal gitu terus 💀)

Dex-chan lover
The yandere in this one made kang lim give up on life earlier than the other arcs. And I think its only been a dozen loops so far.
i was thinking why is the mc dying and now i resolved the puzzle with what you said so i think the mc tried to reason with her but when she says she will fix his bad habits for example its when she probably starts trying to do what a lot of yandere do in hen...anime in general which is smash that cat/copulate and before she does that the mc bites his tongue off or something similar to kill himself to start the loop again as such he never loses.

i never lose either.

Dex-chan lover
He knows he can't distance himself from them because the loop will still occur and they will suffer for it.

He knows he can't avoid it or else he'll cause something like Kwan Miya as well.

He knows now that he is too close with them.

Honestly have no clue what he will do next because this manhwa just yeets my expectations away for nearly every chapter throughout the past year. Maybe he'd actually embrace the love by putting an act, but possibly hurting everyone else instead?

Either way, he'll pull it off somehow. Not cause he's the main character. Its cause he's Kang Lim

Anyways, thanks for the chapter
Seggs, they do the seggs

Dex-chan lover
This is good, every mode of escape has been blocked. It seems that either a definite decision on a girl or harem ending is required from whoever is controlling the loops. Which is to say the Author is decimating every stupid harem trope as the base concept was. Nice, some follow through or confirmation incoming.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
i was thinking why is the mc dying and now i resolved the puzzle with what you said so i think the mc tried to reason with her but when she says she will fix his bad habits for example its when she probably starts trying to do what a lot of yandere do in hen...anime in general which is smash that cat/copulate and before she does that the mc bites his tongue off or something similar to kill himself to start the loop again as such he never loses.

i never lose either.
Personally, I think it's a mix of torture, killing and SEX, considering she's a yandere.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I like to make fun of these stories, especially with our protagonist Kang 'The Rizzmaster' Lim... but the broken glass transition hit different. :meguuusad:

I didn't ask to go on this feels trip yo. :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread