Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 129 - The Reason for Liking

I wonder if the novel aspect of this story will ever be explained.

How come nobody remembers (i think his friend is sus tho), will the characters disappear after the novel ends, why does he have time looping abilities, did the real world transfer to the novel instead of the other way around, maybe it wasn't really a novel but some sort of premonition, etc.

I've read some manga/wa/hua that doesn't tackle the supernatural and just leaves them unexplained. I hope this one does, cause it would make most of the relationships feel somewhat superficial due to it being established due to his prior knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
The longer this train runs, the more nervous I become. I haven't seen any signals, the headlight is out and we are thundering over switches willy-nilly...

At some point this thing is coming off the tracks and lots of people are going to die be unhappy with the outcome.

Dex-chan lover
i read the latest raws
the latest arc is probably the final one , cause Na kang lim finally met the author and they made a bet that will the decide outcome of the webtoon he is in

Last edited:
Supporter
i read the latest raws
the latest arc is probably the final one , cause Na kang lim finally met the author and they made a bet that will the decide outcome of the webtoon he is in
Where do you read it? Do you understand Korean? How do you learn it?

Users who are viewing this thread