Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 139 - Expectation or Betrayal

Dex-chan lover
The soulless passion driven desire of the parents is horrifying. I'm glad it didn't get passed down to the children. I wonder how they even got to this point in the first place?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No one gonna question the one panel where he's just standing in front of a picture of his parent's buck naked. It's not like he just took a shower cause there is no towel in sight, and I don't think there was anything that looked like an underwear band, so I'm gonna be convinced he was jacking off to the thought of getting revenge.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No one gonna question the one panel where he's just standing in front of a picture of his parent's buck naked. It's not like he just took a shower cause his glasses are on, and I don't think there was anything that looked like an underwear band, so I'm gonna be convinced he was jacking off to the thought of getting revenge.
What in the Oedipus complex

Dex-chan lover
This is so melodramatic over merely neglectful but still providing parents.
Small agree. I think the desire for revenge and immense hatred is valid, but also looks kinda corny here. I think for me its the scene where he's in front of images of his parents in the mirror while half naked. Lol.

Mostly disagree. "Merely neglectful" in the child's emotional needs should be taken seriously. The parents literally could not care less what happens to their children since all they need to do is "throw money at the hospital to fix them." That's messed up. His emotions are valid to me.

Not sure how korea works, but in America at least emotional neglect isn't illegal (quick Google search). So... not sure how valid his revenge plan is.

Fed-Kun's army
No one gonna question the one panel where he's just standing in front of a picture of his parent's buck naked. It's not like he just took a shower cause his glasses are on, and I don't think there was anything that looked like an underwear band, so I'm gonna be convinced he was jacking off to the thought of getting revenge.
Troll post. His glasses are off, and even if they're on, you can put glasses on before the shirt if the shirt has buttons since you won't have to pull your head through it unlike a tighter t-shirt. Just dry your hair first.
As for the "picture", he is imagining his neglectful parents. He's not necessarily literally seeing them as a reflection in the mirror, but as cinematic effect for the reader. It is not a printed photograph. What kind of bathroom sink doesn't have a mirror?
The scene flows smoothly.
wZaLxkK.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Troll post. His glasses are off, and even if they're on, you can put glasses on before the shirt if the shirt has buttons since you won't have to pull your head through it unlike a tighter t-shirt. Just dry your hair first.
As for the "picture", he is imagining his neglectful parents. He's not necessarily literally seeing them as a reflection in the mirror, but as cinematic effect for the reader. It is not a printed photograph. What kind of bathroom sink doesn't have a mirror?
The scene flows smoothly.
wZaLxkK.jpeg
You say mirror I say the parents are definitely self centered enough to have a picture of themselves in the bathroom instead of a mirror.

Group Leader
This is so melodramatic over merely neglectful but still providing parents.
From a child development perspective, neglect is an extremely serious problem. Depending on specifics, it's not uncommon for childhood neglect to cause mental health issues in the same league of severity as straight-up abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread