Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 140 - Hope or Escape

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie I'm a bit mixed about this arc, kinda came out of a bit too sudden but that's fine but not vibing that much with the romance of these two, I like the chemistry but it just felt like the author speedrun that part when I would like something more in between arcs or random chapters rather than one arc and boom they're dating already, ironically enough that probably going to be more a plus to most readers.

But that might be me just feeling frustrated after seeing the MC still being kinda on the halfway point after a hundred chapters while his friend is not going to need even twenty lol (And I admit that I'm bit salty that she isn't the romantic interest of MC considering she is the character that I like the design the most).

Group Leader
Not gonna lie I'm a bit mixed about this arc, kinda came out of a bit too sudden but that's fine but not vibing that much with the romance of these two, I like the chemistry but it just felt like the author speedrun that part when I would like something more in between arcs or random chapters rather than one arc and boom they're dating already, ironically enough that probably going to be more a plus to most readers.

But that might be me just feeling frustrated after seeing the MC still being kinda on the halfway point after a hundred chapters while his friend is not going to need even twenty lol (And I admit that I'm bit salty that she isn't the romantic interest of MC considering she is the character that I like the design the most).
To be fair in the very first chapter it was already stated yong su's favorite character was Yerim. Sure it may have been rushed kind of, but it was set up that way from the start, plus considering their common interests, it was nothing surprising.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, I skipped to this chapter for curiority-sake, so I'm not sure but is it kinda implied he would have succeded in killing his parents if the esw shenanigans never happened?

Group Leader
Also, I skipped to this chapter for curiority-sake, so I'm not sure but is it kinda implied he would have succeded in killing his parents if the esw shenanigans never happened?
I honestly think so. Without ESW, Yerim is nowhere and there is no one to stop Yong Su...
Also for the spoilers you guys are saying:

They just don't remember a certain someone. Yong Su and Yerim still have their memories about each other and are together, no worries there.

Dex-chan lover
Our boy out here planning a motherfucking double homicide at an airport? Mr. Domestic Dragon Terrorist putting in work... almost.

However once again being friends with the most powerful Rizzard in the land has insured that he is saved from himself by the power of Rizzardy.

Dex-chan lover
I think most likely yeah. Except her stopping him there's nothing else here that's part of tsw story.

Better yet without everyone questioning mc, I don't think he'd get so involved either

This is even more tragic because this is yong su reality because MC met before anyone else and it's not part of esw author writing

omg, i have the same opinion as you, i like the chara being with mc but after yong su backstory, i think he deserves her, but yeah the arcs kinda bit rushed, and then I also felt relieved to see a couple who immediately showed affection without complicated in some harem conflicts that has going a hundred chapters so far

Aggregator gang
Awww, I liked her design. too bad she belongs to MC's friend.

Tbh I came here prepared for a full on harem story(since I got spoiled from the main page's comment section) so I didn't expect that MC's friend would get to be with one of the main heroines. it's a weird feeling

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread