Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 146 - A Midsummer Light

Fed-Kun's army
so basically he sorta changed her from him being so nice, and charming. Then after it all her dark tendencies were still there but instead of taking it out on others specifically, it was aimed at others for the sake of him or such. Maybe because of that he started to back away when it got too much and over the top, in which it got worse and the rumor of him being mean to a girl or such and the life ending incident put him over the edge. Theory but it is seeming that getting involved with a type of Yandere girl who did not care for him at first until he charmed her... Took a toll on him. His charm was still there the entire time, but with how weird he was due to the incident, and also being an otaku, he just flimsily kinda thought he was a loner and distancing himself from others until the heram of girls countered his way of thinking. XD

Dex-chan lover
Very nice, seeing that Kanglim didn't care of what she thought about him and still approached her and helped her. His ability to understand and co-operate in his situation is what I think is the best part about him, she only thought of him as a play toy but Kanglim went above and beyond and made our fmc blush. She definitely needed some love and help. So basically what I'm saying is that our fmc has always thought that looks and charm are everything but our boy Kang lim has humbled her beyond her imagination.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Chap 1 him complaining about the OG MC, Author: Are you one to talk?

Anyway we're now seeing mc didn't have any webtoon correction or change in personality. He always had it in him.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god bro was a rizzler from the start lmfao bro just got set back a few years by the middle school move. Bro's always been passionate and attentive lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread