Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 150 - The Curtain of a Midsummer

Dex-chan lover
Glad that Kanglim made past his trauma and finally was able to let go and express his feelings towards byu. Man, that girl is super fucking crazy, like dayum man, Kanglim has a skill to attract autistic girls. Seriously good stuff, new girl not another fmc incoming, very nice

Double-page supporter
whenever I get another job I am going to support firsthand for a few, depending on how much because I love a lot of these series and I am not really using money on anything else at the moment ><

Double-page supporter
harem end wheeeeeennnnnn
I like every girl, but honestly it seems like it is setting up for one main one, which I prefer. I just hope that is the case though, I greatly dislike normal harem situations where one character gets all, both this way or when a girl gets guys, etc.

Aggregator gang
this was like 10 chapters of flashbacks and it was easily the best arc in this manga, kinda sad it's over

Dex-chan lover
Glad that Kanglim made past his trauma and finally was able to let go and express his feelings towards byu. Man, that girl is super fucking crazy, like dayum man, Kanglim has a skill to attract autistic girls. Seriously good stuff, new girl not another fmc incoming, very nice
How was she autistic?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Knowing him he denied even hating her in the first place.

And lol a 6th heroine not in the series (since childhood friend was just 1)

Dex-chan lover
Absolute awe over Kang's maturity in this situation. to not be fettered by meeting the source of his trauma and actually be able to recognize the real problem within her is impressive, although to be able to see even beyond that and be able to pick up on her real feelings of pining for a life where she wasn't bothered her past, I'm not sure if that's virtue of the author or kang developing ultra empathy but I am impressed nonetheless lol.

Truthfully I am not too sure where the trauma stems from however. Was it the guilt from not being able to help her, or the feeling of disappointment and betrayal? Kang showed remarkable maturity even on the roof back in the day, to the degree where it feels strange he wouldn't be able to bounce back, but maybe I'm projecting his current strength to his past.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Absolute awe over Kang's maturity in this situation. to not be fettered by meeting the source of his trauma and actually be able to recognize the real problem within her is impressive, although to be able to see even beyond that and be able to pick up on her real feelings of pining for a life where she wasn't bothered her past, I'm not sure if that's virtue of the author or kang developing ultra empathy but I am impressed nonetheless lol.

Truthfully I am not too sure where the trauma stems from however. Was it the guilt from not being able to help her, or the feeling of disappointment and betrayal? Kang showed remarkable maturity even on the roof back in the day, to the degree where it feels strange he wouldn't be able to bounce back, but maybe I'm projecting his current strength to his past.
Yes, there is no clearance to this backstory. What is Byul past mistake that couldnt be fixed ? I think the problem is just that 1 video from her ex, they didnt even do the deed. And it doesnt seem like byul is kind of girl that sleep around or do drug, she seems to hate it from the start. And if the video is the only problem, What the point trying to die just for that ?

Users who are viewing this thread