Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 150 - The Curtain of a Midsummer

Dex-chan lover
Glad that Kanglim made past his trauma and finally was able to let go and express his feelings towards byu. Man, that girl is super fucking crazy, like dayum man, Kanglim has a skill to attract autistic girls. Seriously good stuff, new girl not another fmc incoming, very nice

Fed-Kun's army
whenever I get another job I am going to support firsthand for a few, depending on how much because I love a lot of these series and I am not really using money on anything else at the moment ><

Fed-Kun's army
harem end wheeeeeennnnnn
I like every girl, but honestly it seems like it is setting up for one main one, which I prefer. I just hope that is the case though, I greatly dislike normal harem situations where one character gets all, both this way or when a girl gets guys, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
this was like 10 chapters of flashbacks and it was easily the best arc in this manga, kinda sad it's over

Dex-chan lover
Glad that Kanglim made past his trauma and finally was able to let go and express his feelings towards byu. Man, that girl is super fucking crazy, like dayum man, Kanglim has a skill to attract autistic girls. Seriously good stuff, new girl not another fmc incoming, very nice
How was she autistic?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Knowing him he denied even hating her in the first place.

And lol a 6th heroine not in the series (since childhood friend was just 1)

Users who are viewing this thread