Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 151 - Evil Deeds from Injustice

Fed-Kun's army
I knew this arc is gonna be meeting the author but can we have more date with other heroines pls, don't just skip everything.

The author really makes Yoo Da Hee too much screen time with MC lately as just to tell us she gonna win anyway(legit everytime when MC need an advice, she is always there when we know all heroines can do the same)

Aggregator gang
kang lim and nari

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, nitpick (?) but I hate when the cliffhanger is a cut dialogue and not a full on revelation or something. No shit it will be unpredictable like that.

Leaving aside this chapter, I just had a thought. What if the title of this series is a meta word usage like Shingeki no kyojin. Like the main character is actually a webtoon character in their universe.

It's a stretch though and very unlikely to be the case, I just started wondering why is it called "webtoon character *insert main character name" instead of just the "character name" like a Naruto for example.

Group Leader
Leaving aside this chapter, I just had a thought. What if the title of this series is a meta word usage like Shingeki no kyojin. Like the main character is actually a webtoon character in their universe.

It's a stretch though and very unlikely to be the case, I just started wondering why is it called "webtoon character *insert main character name" instead of just the "character name" like a Naruto for example.
Before you start theorizing, I have to mention the actual korean title is named "Wednesday Webtoon's Na Kang Lim". ESW was originally released on every wednesday, and same with Kang Lim the webtoon releases every wednesday xD

Before you start theorizing, I have to mention the actual korean title is named "Wednesday Webtoon's Na Kang Lim". ESW was originally released on every wednesday, and same with Kang Lim the webtoon releases every wednesday xD
Let a man dream. :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
So what is she? A god playing author cuz she's bored?

Ngl I almost believed that childhood promise one

I'm already struggling who to pick between da hee, na ri and sirin...why did the author has to have the hair color of the type of girl I like damn it!!! Now there's four of them!!!!

Double-page supporter
I already hate her, someone don't stop me from getting a hit on her face.. IF SHE WAS EVEN A HER IN THE FIRST PLACE

Users who are viewing this thread