Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 156 - On The Day It Was Remembered

Dex-chan lover
Good, good, he's making progress!

I still wonder when Jung Ah will come into play. Her having known about the webtoon for a while and all. Or that might have been erased too which would suck.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't quiet remember when but I said more than once (like everytime) Na Ri and Kang fits together perfectly.

Whishing this serie don't end like japanese manga.
Where MC end with first new girl or quiet calm girl mentality.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm curious, did she had the flash of memories because the author failed to change everything or is it because she spent time with our real MC?

Thanks once again for the upload!
It’s stated in the previous chapter that the “higher-ups” wanted a fight rather than a one-sided slaughter, so they left some unspecified chance for Na Kang Lim. Looks like they only let memories get repressed rather than totally erased.

Aggregator gang
I am just gonna watch till what I saw until 160 from here. I want to support here >< sorry about before ><

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I had a feeling this may happen. You may cover up a person's memories but subconsciously They're still there. This means their experiences, and memories are still their.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious, did she had the flash of memories because the author failed to change everything or is it because she spent time with our real MC?

Thanks once again for the upload!
I think its a bit of both I think Cupid King power is limited on top her remembering her time with him. Had she had the power to fully wipe their memories I don't think she would remember.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it makes perfect sense she'd be the first to remember given while all the girls love him equally, she's the one with the obsessive personally to put it mildly lol. It was always her thing to question everything that happens to her and her sister. There's no way she'd fall for this fake ass MC and she already hated him by default in the og story too.

I just realized, even though Ingong came back as MC, the twin heroines, Hong sisters, never materialized even though they are his childhood friends. I guess even Cupid King can't do anything with them.

There's no way she'd fall for this fake ass MC and she already hated him by default in the og story too.
Na Ri was a sub-heroine, it's possible because of her status, Ingong never truly got along with her as he only got involved with Da Hee. That is the whole reason why Kang Lim approached her, he remember there was never any romance between them. Heck, that is why he got caught off-guard by Na Ri liking him because that didn't happened in ESW.

The world becomes unstable, so I guess the memory from the previous version flowing through their head after meeting the one who was supposed to be replaced, would make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread