Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 48 - Contenders (4)

Group Leader
Got to know about this manhwa just 2 days ago and absolutely love it.
Thank you for the translation.

Also if anyone has some recommendations like this one can you suggest it to me? Manga, manhua, manhwa, anime, donghua, WN, LN, I read 'em all so the type isn't an issue for me 🙂

Group Leader
Got to know about this manhwa just 2 days ago and absolutely love it.
Thank you for the translation.

Also if anyone has some recommendations like this one can you suggest it to me? Manga, manhua, manhwa, anime, donghua, WN, LN, I read 'em all so the type isn't an issue for me 🙂
Random Chat on Webtoon maybe, as for novel... well, to be honest I don't really know anything similar, but A Novel's Extra or Demon Prince goes to the academy both gave me the same feeling as Kang Lim or Random Chat, even though they are fantasy genre.

Double-page supporter
Random Chat on Webtoon maybe, as for novel... well, to be honest I don't really know anything similar, but A Novel's Extra or Demon Prince goes to the academy both gave me the same feeling as Kang Lim or Random Chat, even though they are fantasy genre.
you're recc'ing him fucking gab song???

Group Leader
As for novel's extra, I've already read the novel, prince one I'm happy with the manhwa and for random chatting, I'm done with that fuckin dumb shit after 150 chaps of mc's character development.

Dex-chan lover
This next arc is confirmed now to be a mc story time before the start of the series.

I know it was supposed to be a trauma flag, but the timing and potrayal is just too comedic

Aggregator gang
I'm curious why the box would've been stolen in the first place. Even if the gloomy girl pines for the Webtoon protag, that motivation doesn't make sense when you take into account our protagonist.

Or was she just planning to rig the vote to get with some other unknown himbo?

Dex-chan lover
Feeling suicidal just from the thought of getting a haircut is so relatable, I'm always depressed the last week of months because my hair keeps growing at an unprecedented rate

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit dude has a serious trauma. Now that i think about it. Haven't gotten a back story of Na kang lim yet.

Dex-chan lover
As for novel's extra, I've already read the novel, prince one I'm happy with the manhwa and for random chatting, I'm done with that fuckin dumb shit after 150 chaps of mc's character development.
Demon prince goes to the academy is half one of the best slice of life romcoms, half a slog and over dramatic attempt at tragedy.

Still recomend it if you like the genre

Tbh i dislike the novel extra.

Dex-chan lover
What the Fuck are you on Jung Ah, you meet him at HS, you arent a childhood friend.

Seems like the protagonist has a shounen no abyss backstory.

Dex-chan lover
Demon prince goes to the academy is half one of the best slice of life romcoms, half a slog and over dramatic attempt at tragedy.

Still recomend it if you like the genre

Tbh i dislike the novel extra.
i agree with demon prince, the slice of life elements and romance are way better than they have any right to be, and i read a loooot of slice of life and romance. harriet and ellen are extremely likeable love interests, and the side characters are more hits than they are boring and bland, like the based homeroom teacher and eleris. the comedy is generally pretty good too, though it varies

while i get why you dislike the overdramatic serious stuff, i don't think it's so terrible that it stands out as especially bad among its contemporaries, it's just typical for the genre in my opinion. the romance/SoL being phenomenal is enough to carry the series to above average in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread