Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 59 - Pro Gamer and Studying Abroad

Dex-chan lover
It's probably cause I'm Asian-American but it's always so weird the way East Asians portray Americans in manga and manhwa. At least here they're not just the stereotypical xenophobic archetype

Double-page supporter
It's probably cause I'm Asian-American but it's always so weird the way East Asians portray Americans in manga and manhwa. At least here they're not just the stereotypical xenophobic archetype
To East Asians, the west is this Super Liberal, everybody is lgbtq+, extremely open about sex kind of place

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how the scenarios are no longer from ESW so im wondering if the loop is still possible. Think Kang Lim wants her to leave just because he doesn't want anymore scenarios that he wants to deal with, but deep down he knows he's not the main protagonist. He's hoping for them to find their mcs. Unfortunately he doesn't know that everyone's a main character in their own stories, and the lack of events from ESW now shows that he is his own character now, and the girls like him for him

Supporter
Nice of that restaurant to provide ogre-sized reinforced stainless steel water glasses for temperamental fathers. That's excellent customer service.

Maybe mom tipped them off.

Aggregator gang
TF Kang Lim?!?!? He just butt his self in other family problems and then after that he suddenly told them to just fuck off??? Idk about other people but if it's me I would just told her to be honest with her parents whether she want to stay or go abroad instead of telling fabricated lies like that (her parents seems like a decent parents too and doesn't look like a dysfunctional family), and if she really want to stay in the country instead of going overseas (even though maybe studying overseas is better) I will just respect their decision of staying rather than telling them to go after she already resolved on staying. He gave her hope then suddenly drop the bomb like nothing.

And also the way Kang Lim basically treat other people like an "NPC" tick me off, he should learn to be like the MC in webtoon "SSS-Class Suicide Hunter" that even though the MC have kind of similar ability like Kang Lim, he's far better in treating other people.

Fed-Kun's army
TF Kang Lim?!?!? He just butt his self in other family problems and then after that he suddenly told them to just fuck off??? Idk about other people but if it's me I would just told her to be honest with her parents whether she want to stay or go abroad instead of telling fabricated lies like that (her parents seems like a decent parents too and doesn't look like a dysfunctional family), and if she really want to stay in the country instead of going overseas (even though maybe studying overseas is better) I will just respect their decision of staying rather than telling them to go after she already resolved on staying. He gave her hope then suddenly drop the bomb like nothing.

And also the way Kang Lim basically treat other people like an "NPC" tick me off, he should learn to be like the MC in webtoon "SSS-Class Suicide Hunter" that even though the MC have kind of similar ability like Kang Lim, he's far better in treating other people.
The lie is not about " whether she want to stay or go abroad", it's about easing her parent's concern.

Fed-Kun's army
Oi you fuck. You do realize her friends are here, not just you? Damn you mc, after being so nice also

Users who are viewing this thread