Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 62 - Pro Gamer and Departure

I was cheering for Ra Mi at first, but the more she appear, the more i hate that character. Even though she encourage Kang Lim, i still find that she just push Kang Lim to do what she belived Kang Lim would or should do. I see her as a character that push MC too hard. Now, I completely hate her.

Dex-chan lover
I was cheering for Ra Mi at first, but the more she appear, the more i hate that character. Even though she encourage Kang Lim, i still find that she just push Kang Lim to do what she belived Kang Lim would or should do. I see her as a character that push MC too hard. Now, I completely hate her.
Sometimes you just need someone to slap them in the face. Tbf I thought the woman from previous chapter have done that already, but it is what it is I guess. Its obvious that he still wants Cha Sirin to stay, but he shouldn't let things that hasn't even happened yet control his future, especially when he is starting to have "events that aren't in the story" because its an event that's going on in his own story, reminding Kang Lim that he is the mc of his own story, not a side character from ESW.

Dex-chan lover
Kang Lim not catching the soda reminded me of when I tried to be cool and pull a "soda & pep talk"
Turns out the can was over-pressurized, so I made their day way worse

Double-page supporter
Nah, I actually think she has a great point, if anyone has the right to say that it's her. She is the one who tried to accept her fate because she thought it is futile to resist it, and if she tried to reach out to them for help she would endanger them too.

Sounds familiar? Yeah, her case was also one where people's lives will be at stake if she reaches out to them, it would be way safer for them if she accept her fate, then none of the main casts will be in danger, but despite that MC reaches out to her and told her to forget about other things and asking her what she truly wants to do, what her true feelings are.

MC is in a very similar situation to the one she was in before and ended up with the same conclusion that she did before, accept that it is the best way to solve everything despite how he actually felt. What she did just now isn't really about her telling him how he should act, but more like throwing the word he told her back then back against him. Frankly, she is the one who is most justified to say that to him, considering she was in the same position as he was before he swoop in and told her that it is okay for her to be a bit selfish and do what she wants.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
They both wrong, Kang lim does not want to risk someone’s life but it’s contradictory since he has loops so he’s kinda the best option to protect her.
rami is wrong because she selfishly wants him to find a solution and break through fate just like he did for her, but fate is not the issue here because bro just picked the “safer” solution which is respectable, even if he has loops rami doesn’t know about that hence even from her point of view it was still the safer option

Dex-chan lover
They both wrong, Kang lim does not want to risk someone’s life but it’s contradictory since he has loops so he’s kinda the best option to protect her.
rami is wrong because she selfishly wants him to find a solution and break through fate just like he did for her, but fate is not the issue here because bro just picked the “safer” solution which is respectable, even if he has loops rami doesn’t know about that hence even from her point of view it was still the safer option
"yes he should die thousands of times" is what yiu are saying about that boy, like cmon he lived through thousands of deaths already of course he wouldn't want more of it

Users who are viewing this thread