Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 71 - Before the Inverted Structure

Dex-chan lover
Fingers crossed he ends up with the blondie. Best chemistry out of all the characters.

Dex-chan lover
Kwon Miya got the most toned and idolic body, but her personality really is grating.

I'm curious how much better she'll be after she falls in love, but for now, she really does suck...

Dex-chan lover
Kwon Miya got the most toned and idolic body, but her personality really is grating.

I'm curious how much better she'll be after she falls in love, but for now, she really does suck...
The fact they called her the opposite of our 1st main Heroine could be foreshadowing that she isn't actually like that and is only putting on a diva act like Da Hee put on a nice girl act. But we'll have to wait and see if that's true.

Dex-chan lover
The fact they called her the opposite of our 1st main Heroine could be foreshadowing that she isn't actually like that and is only putting on a diva act like Da Hee put on a nice girl act. But we'll have to wait and see if that's true.
I also liked Da Hee way more after she felt allowed to not pretend and I know Miya will improve in some capacity, but I'm curious to see when, how, and to what extent. At least she's not outright violent and destructive, but she reminds me too much of that director...

Dex-chan lover
That was my thought too as soon as I saw the word rival. Though, now I’m slightly curious, because it seems that romcom was pretty long-running in Kanglim’s world, yet the author was still holding off on massive character reveals for 2 of the main heroines even after that many arcs? Lmao no wonder he got pissed at it

Dex-chan lover
That was my thought too as soon as I saw the word rival. Though, now I’m slightly curious, because it seems that romcom was pretty long-running in Kanglim’s world, yet the author was still holding off on massive character reveals for 2 of the main heroines even after that many arcs? Lmao no wonder he got pissed at it
At this point of the manga we are resolving the romance and we dont even have seen all the girls.

May god praise fucking quintuplets for starting the trend of just putting all girls from the start.

Fed-Kun's army
So we have a female version of Trunks as the 4th main heroine...

Dex-chan lover
One of the most beautiful eh... I personally think cha sirin design is more beautiful tho

Dex-chan lover
On the case of Sirin her carreer would have been ruined and for Da He and Ra Ni their lives were at risk. Can you really just skip this one no concecuence?

Damn, everybody is complaining about her design. I think her design is among the better ones. Every other heroine has a design that appears pretty commonly in other works, or, to put it less nicely, is unoriginal. This new girl so far is the only one that seems somewhat unique—not to say she's the first haughty-looking purple-haired girl ever; her design is just significantly less common and overdone.

Double-page supporter
If he doesnt get involve he will get a game over loop. did the author forget his own rule?
Well that is true. But even if that goes against his principle so far, there is also the possibility of reaching bad ending instead of a 'game over' as long as she isn't dead in his hypothesis of how the loops work, so if he is really tired and don't want to bother to help her he could just let her reach a bad ending that doesn't leave her dead to make it so that it doesn't loop(again according to his hypothesis)

But I feel that he is planning something with how he said that he won't get involved first.

Users who are viewing this thread