Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 86 - Tragic Atonement

Dex-chan lover
Im glad they didnt downplay that Miya ended herself. With cultural context is even worse.

And is not like there isnt historical context around the world for cases like these.

Supporter
I said it before that no matter what her back story was I would still be against her. No matter how bad she has it, it still doesn't justify shitty behaviour. Still sticking to it.
I hope you go through the same thing Kwon did, without a Kang Lim to save you from your fate.

Dex-chan lover
PAIN, I really do like the fact that the MCs actions do have legit consequences.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lol he got a reality check, he doesn't deserve the guilt tho. Dude's been fighting with his all

Double-page supporter
Damn...I think that MC got hit by that harder by the fact that he was someone who had seen suicide before, and the fact that he was misunderstood as someone who threatened the girl to suicide. This won't be good for his already bad mental state

ngl I thought the story was mid before this arc but now I realize my mistake
cover1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When I first saw her, she was number 1 immediately cause I liked how she looked. Then she dropped because of her attitude. Now she is number 1. Author you are making me ride an emotional roller coaster.

I said it before that no matter what her back story was I would still be against her. No matter how bad she has it, it still doesn't justify shitty behaviour. Still sticking to it.
I do understand where you're coming from but, given the circumstances she was alone for such a long time doing everything she could do on her own and somewhere it twisted her personality(idk how tf the mc hasn't lost his mind yet due to all the loops).

From an ideal perspective you could say she didn't do right and you already know no one's perfect if you do something there is always a better way to do but, at that time you did the best what you could. So instead of just plainly criticizing someone's action understanding why they did it and help them understand it, it's the good choice.

I know she did mistakes and I hope she get's better with the help of others.

But straightforwardly rejecting her persona is not what I think is a right mindset to have.

Users who are viewing this thread