Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 95 - Crossroad through the Present

Group Leader
Kang Lim be like

k739comvvz7.png

Dex-chan lover
45 more chapters to go, though its not enough especially since
Minus -1 heroine which was obvious since they mentioned this early like in the 1st chapter that this was his best friends favorite heroine was, well I'm saying this because it takes up a future arc, just a general dislike for arcs focusing on side character relationships, this around 130-140+ ish from the title cards, which i will probably skip though depending on how the author handles it.

Last edited:
Group Leader
45 more chapters to go, though its not enough especially since
Minus -1 heroine which was obvious since they mentioned this early like in the 1st chapter that this was his best friends favorite heroine was, well I'm saying this because it takes up a future arc, just a general dislike for arcs focusing on side character relationships, this around 130-140+ ish from the title cards, which i will probably skip though depending on how the author handles it.
Trust me, that arc is good (not gonna spoil tho) alsoooo... on Patreon we are at ch115, so only 20 more chapters lol but its fine since Kang Lim keeps releasing weekly either way.

Dex-chan lover
My loop start after i or my ally killed. then i slowly starts to analyze.
Once i adapted to it, the analysis doesn't stop there, it continue to adapt further.
What i want is a "model", a model of how to tear through your swordsmanship.
After first adapting, i was trying to parry & counter your slash, but that was something i was unable to do, so i waited.
The second adaptation is exactly what I have been anticipating, it was your "pattern". Your swordsmanship meant nothing. As long as it existing within that "pattern" it would all be torn apart.
It was a near impossible technique to pull off. But that model proved to be quite effective.
You did well, oh swordman, i wont forget you for as long as i life

Users who are viewing this thread