Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 99 - Merely Self-Aware

This series just keeps getting better. Kudos to the author.

Also, really appreciate @PreStoneX for the continued and clean translations since chapter 27, that amount of dedication deserves respect!

Looking forward for more!

Dex-chan lover
It's heating up!!!
And there's only been 4 of the original canon heroines!!
OMG, I've only been familiar with the lame insensitive protag trope, but honestly don't remember reading a large harem protag that's actually 'somewhat' normal.
Most harem protagonist are either:

A) Not really interested in anyone, and have a hard time saying yes or no to people they really dont 'love', (Variation A.1 just enjoying their status quo for as long as they can)

Their harem is usually all the people they know and feel confortable with the status quo and try to deny romance for the sake of the group friendship.

B) They like someone from the stary but the plot and everyone around is trying to deny them.

More of a comedy focus, but theres a lot of protagonist who are straight up in a relationship, and their harems wont let them be anyways.

C) Have so low self esteem that they deny the idea that someone might like them.

Its the most common since the 2010s, is easy to writte, and makes sense. Trauma characters belong here too

D) They are rather slow and dont really get if someone doesnt tell them to their face.

More of a 2000s thing, stoic and prince peotagonist belong here. Its the battle harem standard too.

Theres also the:

"The entire plot is the harem and cannot solve romance till im done with the plot"
But its kinda close to A and B anyway.

The Phoenix Wright References had me rolling 🤣
With objection and take that and the rumbling the crowd make was so funny 🤣🤣🤣

Hello translator, i don't know if you will read this but i think "owner" Is more suitable for his nickname rather than boss since it could be an abbreviation of otaku and loner and it's also inline with the "boss" You use

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, Phoenix Kang Lim lost.

Also, counter point to you saying you did not say "sorry, what did you say", Jung Ah directly said she likes you in of of the earlier chapters and you brush it off thinking it was about friendship, a different yet very similar cliche that has been used often.

I actually like this.
Most writers make the mc dense for NO REASON, just for the story to have 300chapters and end on hand holding.
This write made the mc dense for it to have this scene of him becoming what he hated, a dense mc.
I can tolerate this.

Users who are viewing this thread