Wedding Impossible

Okay, it says this is the end but it doesn't seem like a oneshot- it even has "To be continued" at the end, so what's up? Did the person putting this up make a mistake or did this just not continue?

Group Leader
yeah. there has to be more to this, unless the original series was discontinued or something. this story is so interesting and i love the art xC

Thank you for the translation, but sorry i dont think i will like the premise. i dont like how the brother and the mother handle this problem. they dont even scold the little brother, it's just "pls understand" bullshit wtf. if i have a son, or my brother kicked out a girl in the middle of the night out of her own apartment with only useless check, oh he better pray that he will see another sunrise.
sorry for the rant, im out

The translation gets confusing at times. Its more beneficial to just quick scroll and skim read all the words that pass by instead.

Contributor
I feel like this may be one where the title is such a stroke of mad genius that the actual work can never live up (or down) to the mental impression one first gets when one hears it. Much like "Snakes on a Plane".

You

Ughh the 28yo male lead is so spoiled and childish why does he have to be the main love interest??

Thank you soooooo much for uploading this. This is one of my favs. Will you pretty please keep uploading it frequently??

Users who are viewing this thread