Weekly Reminder

Dex-chan lover
Weekly reminder that today is indeed Wednesday and to brace yourself for when the servers perish.
Thanks solo levelling.

Dex-chan lover
tl;dr
solo leveling = new chapter
servers = die

It has begun

Dex-chan lover
Oh right, sorry, seems I didn't catch the memo the first time.
Over the span of a few months, more specifically, beginning in July, The popular Korean webcomic series, 'Solo Leveling', authored by Chugong and illustrated by both Jang Sung-Rak and Gi So-Ryeong, Involving the story of a weak man who levels up to get stronger, has returned from its hiatus and thus inducing a massive spike of viewers onto the Mangadex servers. The numbers only steadily increase with each release of a new chapter with the highest amount of views on a single chapter peaking at an amazing 315 thousand total views, found specifically on chapter 119 uploaded just two months ago. The number of comments as well has reached 511 total comments. With today's chapter reaching four thousand views in under ten minutes. With the number of viewers this comic has been attracting, each Wednesday at approximately 3:30 pm EST. The servers simply can not withstand the amount of pressure of four thousand viewers worldwide, simultaneously loading the chapter, and commenting within the first ten minutes. So, as a reader of this site, I have volunteered myself to set out a weekly warning to other readers who would face the backlash from this development.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Another reason to delete SL

Dex-chan lover
much better
EOI5Mxt.png

Contributor
@Kaizeel
No SL this week, apparently.
https://twitter.com/dncwebtoon3/status/1328884883045851137 (Google Translation follows)
<Recessation Information>

Hello, dear readers who always love the webtoon <I Only Level Up>. This is the DNC Webtoon editorial department.
The webtoon <I Only Level Up> is scheduled to be closed for one week on Thursday, November 19th due to health reasons of the author, and will visit readers on Thursday, November 26th, episode 128.

During the rest period, we will be reorganizing the work along with the recovery of the artist's health, so we ask for your patience.
We apologize for the sudden notice of suspension, and please refer to the purchase of tickets.
We ask for your continued love and support for the webtoon <I Only Level Up>.

Thank you.
Dream of DNC Webtoon Editorial Department

Dex-chan lover
Reminder -

Idk if there’s a new chapter. But I’m gonna be consistent with this.

Staff
Super Moderator
Brace yourselves, SL got a new chapter a couple minutes ago.

Staff
Super Moderator
I said it once before, but could you remove Solo Leveling on april's fools? Like, the entirety of it, the whole page and chapters. Just to see the reaction and at the end of the day restore it.

Users who are viewing this thread