Wei Ming Shen Dou

So... for what I can collect, the first 5 chapters are simply the 1st chapter split in 5?
Either way, those serve as a prelude, showing us what seems to be their two past lives, in both lives they were destined to fall in love, but ultimately meet a sorrowful ending, however, at the end of chapter 5 or part 5, call it whatever, he is given the opportunity to change his fate in a next life. Or that's what I've collected.

the art is kinda overdone... too much details really especially for a story that i still havnt been able to understand whats really going on.. thought it'd be interesting but dropping for the bad writing ( considering the amount not understanding whats going on its definitely on either the writers or the translators side and from the looks its the writers fault) and the art doesnt help.. one of those oversimple artsyles would somehow be better for this i cant explain why

Dex-chan lover
The art is beautiful but the story is abhorent and messy. Dunno if it’s just a horrid translation or utter nonsense in Chinese too. Real shame.

Group Leader
The reason noone understands what's going on is that WCP shot its own knee by splitting the prologue and is actually missing chapters 1 to 5. Current chapters jump directly from prologue to ch 6,no wonder it's confusing

Users who are viewing this thread