Weirdest stories that are actually worth reading?

Anyeverything by Shintaro Kago. Ero-guro warning.
Litchee Hikari Club is pretty weird too.

Dex-chan lover
Fire Punch is pretty weird and it's one of my all time favorites.

Domestic na Kanojo for sure. The synopsis itself is REALLY weird. But once you start to read, you just can't stop.

Dex-chan lover
Right now I'm reading SPY X FAMILY (read it on Mangaplus). It's about a Super Spy in a mission that needs to establish a family. He then need the girl for a "wife" role that turns out she is a Hitman, and a "daughter" that is an Esper. It's 3rd popular in Mangaplus.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I tried to read Lychee Light Club when I was 14 and it was traumatizing hahahaha

God of Bath is super good! It's about a guy who stumbles into a position as a worker in a bath house and discovers there's more to scrubbing than he ever expected. Spurred on by the president of the baths, he vows to become the best scrubber in the world.

Dex-chan lover
@Nightlilygirl- Oretama (My Balls) is definitely my recommendation.

It's about an unfortunate man who had the Demon Queen accidentally sealed within his balls by an angel who made a mistake and so a lesser demon, an agent from hell, was sent to him with the mission to make him ejaculate in order to free the Demon Queen so that she can destroy the world. So he forced himself into abstinence using any methods possible meanwhile demons try to seduce him - and the plot only thickens from that point on.

Great ecchi series, actually solid plot, amazing character interactions and developments. Highly recommend it if you're into ecchi-borderline-hentai stuffs. I enjoyed every single chapter and bingeread the whole thing. Amazing time.

@Nightlilygirl-
Tsunbaka

It's one 200 page long chapter and hits so many different tones that just trying to process what goes on still makes my head spin. In a good way though

Dex-chan lover
I'd say check out Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi
It's got so many weird horror moments

Dex-chan lover
@QuantumLeap215 I've stumbled on that one before, but put it on hold about halfway through since there was too much stuff happening XD

@Ranzo ooh, I love that one! One of the best ongoing horror series imo!

Power Uploader
Fourteen by Kazuo Umezu.
When you think you understand it, bam, it just throws more weirdness in.

Double-page supporter
ansatsu kyoshitsu

in my school days, it seem normal to hate some teacher
but actually can kill him, is brilliant idea

Fed-Kun's army
if you like Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi, you should definitely check out Franken Fran, or even any of the author's other works. he has a few. anyways, both Shibito and Fran are my favorite horror / comedy.
other weird series, I'd say anything by Mizu Asato is kinda funky.

Users who are viewing this thread