Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The two of them

Dex-chan lover
@smolbaka You seem to have changed the comment, so I will answer separately. In Japan, there is a certain “subculture” of trans girls who leave dicks after the transition, because they are either afraid or for some reason don't want to make a complete transition. You could see them as a “realistic” excuse for futanari in manga like Futari Ecchi or Hagure Idol, for example. Nods from characters like Seton's Yena also come to this type. But in the case of Kei, then regardless of their identity, I don’t see them even drinking hormones at all.

Banned
@SuperOniichan

But when you state that kei's body isn't physically female "yet" it leaves me to wonder. How would you turn a male body "female".

I mean sure, you can make your body produce more estrogen, but that can only do so much. Perhaps less body hair, more fat in certain areas like the chest and butt.

But there's no physical way to make your body 100% female. (If you were implying that)

You may surgically removed your genitalia, like with those subculture of trans people. But at what point do you gotta say "this is harming my body more than improving my identity"? As some people take it as far as creating a neo-vagina opening. That tries to close with healing.

You can't be another gender. It's not clothes you can try on. That's a hard truth that no one takes anymore

Dex-chan lover
@smolbaka The Trans topic is quite sensitive for me, so I won’t go deep into that. I want to say only that which seems very stupid to me when people say that if you have sex with a biological man who identifies themselves as a woman, then this will be a straight relationship. I know a guy who verbally identifies herself as a woman and demands from her girlfriend that she identifies herself as a bisexual and claims to be in a lesbian relationship. This is weird. I know that the Japanese perceive otokonoko as a female love interest and do not put the BL tag for such stories, but from the point of view of Western culture, this is still pansexuality at least.

Banned
@SuperOniichan

I thought otokonoko was primarily for a male audience? As I've often seen gay stories surrounding girlyboys. I do see some straight trap hentai. But it's rare to see non H stories. I do see untranslated ones and I guess the west just isn't interested in it to translate.

The west is currently in hysteria. Our Universities/colleges did not produce the best. I'd say the west has been indoctrinated for decades, and it has resulted in this intersectionality.

1: the flowers of evil take 2?
2: Oshimi Shuzo finally comes out as a chaser? A CD? Or....
I can get through some campy , trashy and offensive media as a trans person by putting my critical thinking brain aside, but following a cis mangaka I really admire try to put outa new manga about a trans girl will no doubt be a dubious experience. I wonder what will become of this... we’ll see how it goes :/

Dex-chan lover
my brain: i will gladly eat anything this author made..
my consciousness: even that gay shit?
my brain&consciousness: yes even that gay shit..

I think Kei is girl from birth.She must have had nut job ass parents (every work of this author has a nut job character) who wanted a boy.So Kei was forced to act like a boy and stuff from childhood and stuffs happen at Hokkaido and now Kei acts the real gender of her character?If it was an anime from the voices it would be easier to know but since this is a manga not sure enough.

Dex-chan lover
@smolbaka Depends on title. I know at least two shoujo otokonoko that revolve around the female MC's fake lesbian experience. But yep. For male-focused media, otokonoko is practically its counterpart to Takarazuka.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO at this chapter! Not at Kei's situation but the over-the-top behaviour. Our mangaka provides an effed-up element for each of his series, and this is it for Okaeri Alice, I guess.

Hmmm.. @abc003262202
I think you probably have damage in your brain even a big hole infested and nested by thousands of maggots and cockroaches. Are you a trans woman supporter or some shit who got angry over my little speculation ? When the fuck did I say this person Kei has to be a fucking woman and I will not take it the other way? I just said this one very well could be a woman for real .

Users who are viewing this thread