Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Why?

Dex-chan lover
I have ceased to understand at all what is happening in this manga. Has he / she decided to create a bisexual Swedish family with fake yuri elements?

Double-page supporter
If this goes like the author’s other works this kid is going to go through the absolute wringer before getting some type of good ending.

"Why? you were so handsome kei", "Mitani is so pretty"

Not saying she's a basic bitch but, that kinda speaks for itself. Well they are teenagers after all, i'm not exactly a proper human being back in the day either.

Fucking around with the boys, flipping skirts and getting chased off by the girls, cram school every weekdays from noon to evening, shallower than my bathtub relationships, watching shitty dubbed anime on local television and playing world of warcraft on the weekend was literally my whole existence.

So basically Mitani is pissed because her "prince" back in middle school turned out to be a cross-dresser. Really, what a fucking bitch, to say the least. She basically confessed that she "likes" him because he was hot back in the days (there's nothing wrong with that, btw) and now is crying because the man she loves is a man disguised as a girl. I really hope MC don't end up with her, she seems so superficial, like she only cares about looks and not personality. That's not wife material at all, heck, not even girlfriend material.

Aggregator gang
@JaneJeon @930310 I think you're giving the author way too much credit if you expect a coherent gender identity of any kind from this character, given the last few chapters. Seems more like the character is whatever the author wants them to be in the moment to shock the audience. Its disappointing since a darker take on character that is a transwoman, non-binary, or gender non-conforming could be compelling, ala Bokura no Hentai, but I really don't think that's what this is.

Group Leader
I wasn't gonna say nothin about the other characters calling Alice/Kei "him" because like, I can understand situations where that would happen in real life, but that justification is ridiculous lol

Users who are viewing this thread