Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Contact

I know this is fiction and the author is a very good writer, if this would happen to anyone they would feel affection even if the person you know is a crossdresser it’s the same as calling a girl tomboyish.

Dex-chan lover
@MercenarioRJ in real life this does happen whatever gender you are on if you are a sociopath/psychopath you’d use manipulation and abuse to get what you want

Well real life tend to end with murder though especially when the relationship starts to turn sour.

This has the same creator as aku no hana and chi no wadachi so get ready for some psychological twist

Aggregator gang
Is Kei really trying to play cupid or is it something more chaotic

Fed-Kun's army
In real life this would not happen.
I've yet to see a piece of fiction more fucked up than things that have actually happened and keep happening for real. Life is a prototype for art, not the other way around. And in this particular piece, nothing strikes me as particularly unrealistic thus far.

Kei is so annoying ffs. She’s moving mad 🙄 but since Mitani and Yo are such pushovers, it’s gonna work in Kei’s favour

Dex-chan lover
what the fuckkkkk, what the fuckkkkkk, WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK
This man kei said "fuck all the shit you call male" THEN PROCEEDED TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT HIM AND GIVE HIM A CONFUSED PP
But WHAT THE FUCK HE KISSED THE GIRL TO LIKE IT WAS NOTHING THEN JUST SWITCHED?

Users who are viewing this thread