Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Kiss

Group Leader
Join our Discord Server to chat about the series and stay in touch with the scanlators: https://discord.gg/NY9nFFM

Dex-chan lover
He is right though she is just cute completely boring character.
He even just have this crush on her for no reason.
I wish more guys become chads and stop idealizing women. Being shy or simp around them.

In the end, when all this mess is over, all I can see is Youhei getting the short end of the stick.
Kei is messing with both of them, but seems to like Youhei a bit.
Yui, on the other hand, realised that she has no chance with Kei, and now might try to make Youhei fall (even more) for her, in order to steal him from Kei, as some form of "revenge".
Youhei will think Yui has actully moved on and is into him now, only for, in the end, get crushed by the truth that it was all just to make Kei jealous.
And the craziest thing? All of this might be beneficial to Kei, because he will pick up a heartbroken Youhei and give him the love Yui failed to give.
This... is not gonna end well.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kwisatz

Exactly my thought. There is no ending where the mc ends with Mitani. It's either he ends with Kei, No one or moves away and ends up with some third person. Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of this guy's works so I'm just gonna wait till it's finished and read the ending lol

Fed-Kun's army
So this scenes can only end two ways, either they don't kiss and Mitane builds an even bigger image of Yo as a coward and increases the distance between them or 2 they actually kissed but Yo realizes that it is not as good as with Kei or Mitane realizes that she really didn't fell anything from that kiss, both grows the distance between them. Man at this point both are very dangerous for our little cherry boy Yo here like I'm getting so serious crazy manipulative vibes from Mitane, Kei is also very manipulative but at least he is very up front about while Mitane is the one that does so while keeping an innocent front like at this point both know that in one way or another they have Yo on the palm of their hands, It'd be interesting to see how this plays out: a lot of MC mind break is guaranteed. On who is cuter, like both are nice but Kei's aura and overall presentation and straight forward personality makes Mitane look very pale by comparison. And thou it defently felt like fillish chapter, Oshimi sensei still delivered on the tension building, and character devolpment.

Users who are viewing this thread