Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Piercing through

Dex-chan lover
Wait is it actually "gone"? He might have collapsed halfway or even before that shit gotta hurt a lot

Dex-chan lover
This was actually painful to watch.... Also I don't think he cut it, he probably "just" made a slice. There would be much more blood otherwise and he had to put on some force to go through the muscles and flesh. Damn even writing that hurts since I'm imaging it.

Dex-chan lover
Testies are intact, there is not much to fuss over. Stupid fucking kid should have paid more attention in sex ed.

Dex-chan lover
Should've called your friendly neighborhood superhero The Dick Snatching Man.
Could've avoided all this drama.
g5rua1Q.png

Double-page supporter
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this connected with something in me because i've been close to their situation and had the razor in my hand. i didn't do it only because i knew i needed it for srs

Dex-chan lover
I'm always impressed when an author can keep me interested in a story even when I dislike all the characters in it.

bro this shit IS IN-SAN-E WHAT THE FXCK i think Oshimi is twisted and a sort kind of outkast of the manga industry in a way, but he's truly one of the best. he simply says "fuck i'm doing it" and the magazine says "LETS FUCKING GOOOO""ANSHDAJSBDJASBDAJDBAJS

Double-page supporter
"YIKES" shouldn't be the first thing a mother says when she walks in and her son has cut half his dick off...

Users who are viewing this thread