Welcome Back, Alice

Anyone else think that the fmc asked him out just to get back at the guy she used to like (the friend who came back). I don't see this ending well for our mc

Dex-chan lover
Kei is hella cute. Just go with him lololol stop chasing a girl who isn't interested in you. I also wish this were a weekly manga instead of monthly lol the plot development feels like a weekly manga but we gotta wait a month.

Aggregator gang
I really liked it overall! Can recommend it to people that are okay with some drama in a growing up love story.

This manga was cancelled? Everything after mc tried to cut off you know what seems like it was. Kinda disappointed.

So its' finnaly at it's end huh. Pretty good Story. Did change my perspective on these topics.

Dex-chan lover
I don't recommend it. From the middle to the end, the plot goes downhill and it becomes a psychedelic melodrama with some psychological stuff, but only one sub-story is interesting.
The story basically boils down to an internal discussion by the author about society's impositions on "men" and "women" and how this affects these individuals' perception of themselves and their sexuality (but it's pretty boring).

I actually enjoyed this manga a lot. I thought the author's notes gave a lot of context to the creation of this work. This is such great commentary about sexuality and gender, especially the discomfort of it which a lot of us feel.

Users who are viewing this thread