Welcome to Another World, Now then, Please Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
the first raw volume is already out somewhere and the mc sucks bro is the greatest wuss even when he tried to be heroic he still abandoned people lol

Dex-chan lover
unnecessary excessive H contents there. as expected.
but wait.. he could fight that giant pervy slime without dying? when did he get that power? kinda confused what happened there.
to be honest, the idea of the manga itself is interesting and I thought about giving it a chance, but now I'm not too sure. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to identify and root for this simp MC? I mean, the girl who actually like him and would have made for a good heroin was raped and broken in the first chapter, and now we're stuck with the chick who was all over mister hero till he got his ass handed to him, and now she's suddenly into the MC. There better be a twist where he throws her to the monsters after he realizes she's just a gold digger. I mean, i'm getting some serious Sayaka Maizono vibes off of her, and it makes me dislike her.

Dex-chan lover
Man, art outside the H scenes, is pretty bad.

Thanks for TL.
That's my problem with this manga. Is a cool concept but narrated by a bad storyteller.

Are we supposed to identify and root for this simp MC? I mean, the girl who actually like him and would have made for a good heroin was raped and broken in the first chapter, and now we're stuck with the chick who was all over mister hero till he got his ass handed to him, and now she's suddenly into the MC. There better be a twist where he throws her to the monsters after he realizes she's just a gold digger. I mean, i'm getting some serious Sayaka Maizono vibes off of her, and it makes me dislike her.
We are supposed to fap.

well if you dont like the black haired FMC then i can tell you
the FMC is deflowered and raped multiple times infront of the MC before being killed by having her head smashed in Ch.9(still only avaliable in raws)

Ah, yes all the way through, another tag to add to the growing list of author's fetishes, how lovely...

Dex-chan lover
Aggravating that they are STILL standing watching. Mr "Leader" took a sword so he should either A) jump down and help cut the girls loose or B) throw it down for someone to use to cut the girls loose.

At least someone tried....even though it failed
j4nVY3s_d.webp

STANDING WATCHING!! Not coming up with a plan! NOT running away but stand and watching lockjawed like idiots once again. Mr "Leader" included!
YWbbOzH_d.webp

Anyone have any idea what happened to the 2girls this slime had?
7jGjsuz_d.webp

Group Leader
well if you dont like the black haired FMC then i can tell you
the FMC is deflowered and raped multiple times infront of the MC before being killed by having her head smashed in Ch.9(still only avaliable in raws)
Where did you see the raws to know that?

Users who are viewing this thread