Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Magic Dragon

Dex-chan lover
That dragon was totally my type, figures not being a Loli would relegate her to side character, dammit Japan....

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
Thank you :eek: (And looking at it now... it makes sense that she has a husband with the eggs and all... but where he at?)

Fed-Kun's army
Does the dragon count as a milf, given that she already laid her eggs? I hope so 😍

Fed-Kun's army
@PianoConspiracy
I must've skimmed over that dialogue or not parsed it correctly. My mistake.
It's strange that "speech" was the first reason given, still.
Maybe referring to human speech now that I think about it.

@gaigous
Well..
She does join them on some adventures on volume 2 and volume 3 too from what the preview for it says though.

Dex-chan lover
@Hatios That doesn't make her not a side character, but it does make me want to continue reading, so thank you~

Fed-Kun's army
I never thought that I would find a cute Dragon Milf in this manga. That was rewarding. lol

Double-page supporter
"It's a rock soaked in my blood. As you know, I was laying my eggs. Since then, my blood seeped into those rocks"

So birthing blood rock then?

a milf dragon, that's a milf dragon right? she laid an egg so she is milf right?

I was kinda hoping they couldn't go back to that world, but well whatever, it's still looking good. 🙂

Double-page supporter
of course, in japanese fantasy every living thing on the face of earth can transform into a pretty human girl... generic isekai trope

Fed-Kun's army
Im just gonna point out elf-san reacted cutely to the word "kids"

Aggregator gang
Not a harem, fine by me. The dragon was cute, but there certainly won't be any romance forming between her and the MC anytime soon.
Besides, Elf is clearly the only one for MC. I'd like it if she were a side character though.

Users who are viewing this thread