Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Weekend Off - 2

Aggregator gang
The artist doing the damn bait and switch.
No ring showing on page 1, no ring showing on page 7, suddenly a ring on page 12.
Like "Haha Bitches! You thought there was going to be drama and a love triangle, but it was me Dio!"

Also he includes boy bands in "easy to understand Japanese culture". As if boy bands were the easiest thing to understand ever. I guess we have to blame the Beatles and Jackson 5 for that plague on our society, so can't really blame Japan for that.

Why are you guys confused that the MC calls her relatives? It's a smart move by MC.
See, if he said that she's her friend, people will begin to wonder her relationship with him. Are they interested in each other, because she clearly attached to him. Some women interested in him might back off because of this. If he said she was a relatives, people will not question that much.
MC clearly wants to have a safe option in case there are other women interested with him. He's doing what people call a pro pimp move.

Aggregator gang
@Brutu
I think you might be reading way too much into it. He really should be trying to avoid troubles from people probing for who she is rather than holding a position for other women interested in him not backing up. He really just likes going home to sleep and get to the fantasy world after all.

But yes, like @SsjOverkill said, you are a man/women/attack helicopter of culture.

Contributor
Hey guys, I made the fandom for this story - https://welcome-to-japan-ms-elf.fandom.com/wiki/Welcome_To_Japan,_Ms._Elf!_Wiki
plz contribute more and more facts, trivia or something relatable from Welcome to Japan, Ms. Elf! tq :3
yes it does sound like an ad but I need more fans out there to contribute more stuff in the fandom

Users who are viewing this thread