Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - This is gyoza, Elf-san.

@Rockdrop I really have no idea. It's very annoying. I understand there's some irony in whining about whiners but really, some of these people just latch onto random trivia to howl at and it makes me concerned for their mental health.

Aggregator gang
Why the fuck does this have to be a harem. Just develop one girl well REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
the isekai part is ok, suspension of disbelief
what I can't fit in my head is the concept of sleeping with an elf and JUST sleeping 👹
has the author ever cuddled? certain things are impossible to avoid... 👺

Dex-chan lover
This chapter leaves me with a bitter taste:
1. Seeing mc sleeping comfortably with cute elf girl
2. cat girl doesnt have a place called home anymore feelsbadman

Aggregator gang
Like always, humans ruining every other race's lives for some gold.
Truly the most foolish race in all isekai manga.

Group Leader
There's a reason why I didn't add the harem tag guys

@beperov No, they don't. A newly-wed couple would be fucking almost 24/7 for a few weeks/months.

Also, guys, stop speedreading, this is not a competition, enjoy the super well drawn art in this manga. You must be blind to think that it's a girl.

Mary in casual clothing is so F-ing cute, author seems to be researching some cute/fashion clothing when drawing.

Group Leader
And she's not even that romatically interested in him; until just a few days ago, she thought he was just some weird really slow aging kid.

(And yes, cat's male. It's openly stated in the *N.)

Dex-chan lover
Man I wish I had a cute elf to cuddle with me at night so I can sleep soundly as well.

Dex-chan lover
Save the cutie and I hope grandpa is still okay even though I doubt it :(.

@Eraviel Wish I could have dreams like MC does all the time more so. Could bring women to teach them our knowledge cause I ain't getting into bed with no man unless said man is very androgynous lol. That would be good for their world, though controlling which knowledge is passed on may be difficult.

I love how this is more fluffy and focuses on the cultural parts rather than the normal stupid bull about-

What level are you?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread