Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - It's French, Ms. Elf

He should confess already, humans have short lifespans compared to elves and we aren’t even sure how his powers work.

Dex-chan lover
At least wait until she became an adult, huh? I guess he will have to wait for another 100 years then...

thanks you for this, hope you pick up
the manga version truly more sweet than LN version

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. This is one of my favorite slice of life isekais on this site.

Dex-chan lover
@apathist
This is the best MTL I've ever seen; I'm impressed.
I do a LOT of proofreading for different titles on this site, and work with 4 four different groups; I've seen some bad stuff from MTL and I've seen worse than this from actual translators.

Not bad, bruh.

the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing the ship is sailing

Double-page supporter
wth this was really good translation and u say that is machine? like i have seen some other stuff that is human made and is so bad

Dex-chan lover
So he talks in japanese because it is embarrassing to let her know his feelings...
Then he says "this is why I love you" in elf-san :p

@elfalas I mean, its lood isnt it? Most married couples only go as far as sex

Dex-chan lover
@feha
He said "That's the one thing I love"(meaning he can say things aloud that he normally can't) not "that's why i love you"

I am okay with the translation, but plz fix the word splitting on EOL, thx

Fed-Kun's army
lol he said it in Japanese so she wouldn't understand, but he forgot there were other ppl around him haha

Users who are viewing this thread