Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Enjoying Anime for the Second Time

Cht ... i wanted them two to mess up things in Japan too by finidng the way to move through worlds.

Oh, by the way, i have a small nitpick for @FlamerScan . On page 18, it is ''elves'' not ''elfs''.

Who is Sven, what does he want, and why is he important again? Did I forget something? Because it feels like he's another creepy that popped out from somewhere.

Double-page supporter
Well necromancy relies on "resurrecting the dead" but seeing as the MC's are doing a complete transfer(body and soul) between worlds then it kinda makes sense that those schemers could only sense where the two were last at. Just posting my thoughts

esp

@Katurog He is a high ranking member of Marie's guild who is trying to pressure them into giving up on exploring the labyrinth so he can have the glory. He's supposedly their strongest member so he gets away with being an asshole.

Double-page supporter
"Don't you think he's a good guy" - Under what kind of a fucking rock have you been living your entire fucking life, you dumbass? Even a blind infant could see he's as far from a good person as is physically possible. The fuck you being a complete fucktard now for?

Dex-chan lover
I really dislike when mangas make a character not able to see if the dude is good or not, it's really obvious.

@Siikalahna You are either someone who judges someone by their looks or just pessimistic. Why would someone like the MC who just met him conclude that he's a "bad guy". The only reference he got is he has some bad rumors around him and he treated them to some meat skewers. We only know that he's problematic because we've seen him outside of our MC's perspective. Also, is it really warranted to call him fucktard? Cuz I would deinitely call you one as of right now
Also thank you for the translation! I've been rereading this one and waiting for it!

Aggregator gang
Wait, was it already established that when they sleep and go back to Japan their bodies basically teleport from isekai world?
I thought they sleep in isekai world with body still on the bed, wake up in Japan and vice versa. Except for when they die.
Guess it means this work the same in Japan so when they sleep they teleport back to isekai world with body disappearing from the mc house in japan.

If that is the case man, I hope the glasses dude leaves before they teleport back in the room or there will be a lot of question for them....all kinds of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread