Welcome to Japan, Ms. Elf!

Just like 90% of the comments, I was also not expecting this to be soo good.
I kept it in the "plan to read" for a year and today I just wanted something isekai-ish to read.
I'm glad I kept it in the plan to read section.

Fed-Kun's army
It was a nice idea but it is now going down the rabbit hole that is the generic isekai mary-sue fantasy

a really wholesome read <3 you get the best of both worlds, fantasy and real life
don't understand why others are complaining about how it's too "isekai" right now seems like just a normal storyline to me?

Contributor
Read up through volume 3 of the LN. There's a lot of filler about cooking and repeatedly describing how Marie looks, with everything else being pretty shallow. Author also can't seem to write an interesting fight scene. Cute, but lacks substance so far. The manga will probably be the way to get the most out of this.
I didn't like that the married milf dragon ends up sleeping nude with them frequently.

Contributor
Is there a way to get high res cover like Lymus uploaded cover vol1 like more than 4k res?

I'm a little disappointed that he left the beastmen to the soldiers rather than take with him.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a fan of the concept, although the swap between earth and fantasy, so far, has really been the only unique thing. Slice-of-Life Elf in Modern world scenes. Action/Slice-of-Life in Fantasy scenes. This swapping can potentially create some rather unique situations though, which I hope will be the case.

Wait, if MC dies on Earth, will he go to the dream world and be able to come back again from there?

Immortality GET! Yay!

I want less of adventures in fantasy wprld and more cute slice of life with just MC and Mary in Japan, introducing stuff from Japan like their culture, food, drinks etc being wholesome with just the two of them.

Guess that's asking too much. Probably wouldn't sell well so author had to incorporate more isekai stuff.

Aggregator gang
I was looking for a human x elf manga lately. This title delivered in every fucking aspect on top of that its so fucking fluff and wholesome.

As the promo says, this is a must for every elf lover. Tired I am from elfs being side characters or losers in a harem.

@EndMyExistence We have not dropped the series, it's currently being translated. Staff involved on this series have just been pretty busy because of COVID-19.

I checked the series last night and checked it again first thing this morning.

I have the luck of the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread