Welcome to Japan, Ms. Elf!

Dex-chan lover
@ThisMe they disappear whenever they die or they sleep, like they teleport or something to the other world

Dex-chan lover
6 chapters in and it's super cute so far. I'm a total sucker for fish-out-of-water stories, and a cute elf girl visiting earth for the first time has great comedy potential.

The world-building for the elf's home world has been pretty interesting too.

Personally hope it stays cute and wholesome rather than going ecchi.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

(I haven't read the light novel)

Dex-chan lover
@ThisMe

I've been wondering a bit about that too (though not as dark).

Is it a John Carter / Princess of Mars situation, where they have a "copy" body, one on earth and one in the other world? If the guy and anyone he's holding onto transport to the other world when they die or fall asleep, does he leave a copy body there or disappear? If someone came into his earth bedroom at night while he slept, would he still be there dreaming, or does he disappear? Mary doesn't have a "copy" body on earth, but does she leave a sleeping / dead body in her world when she leaves?

MC should set up a video camera in his room to see if he disappears at night, and he could ask Mary what happens to his body in the other world.

If they explained some of it already, I forgot.

This show is so cringe with the Japanism, OHH YOU CANNOT USE CHOPSTICK DESU. Muh Japanese food #1, haha at 25 you should have kids!

Think I'll pass after Ch.4, too cringe

Double-page supporter
You can't just fucking "Ah" me and leave me hanging. MOAR.

i feel peaceful reading this.its only 600 yen and people should buy it to the support the author

Man, I quite disappointed with the author. Because its not what I expected.
I bough the LN vol 1 and 2. The premised its pretty good, we got in and out kind of scenario, where he can go to other world and back to his world. My disappointment is the fact that
author more focus on other world, rather than his world. So if you read this, don't have high hope that you will got any detail of Elf Waifu life in Japan. It will got skipped a lot!

Something I just thought is how this relationship will work when human life expectancy is considerably less hope this issue is touched on in the series.

Holy cow, I was not expecting this manga to be so good. I hope they make it into an anime eventually.

Dex-chan lover
they aren’t actually in Japan for like 90% of the manga. Title is misleading

Users who are viewing this thread