Welcome to Mesugaki Cafe - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Glorious.
w3d8sqZ.png

Dex-chan lover
This man's reason beat the hell out of his desire. Commendable (even if it was only for that one instance).

Thank you for the translation (I don't know if this would be considered blasphemous, but I'd totally softly grope Roxy. As a means of paying my respects of course).

Dex-chan lover
This man's reason beat the hell out of his desire. Commendable (even if it was only for that one instance).

Thank you for the translation (I don't know if this would be considered blasphemous, but I'd totally softly grope Roxy. As a means of paying my respects of course).
I think Rudeus would murder you, but deep down he'd agree

Dex-chan lover
It amuses me to think of new readers who'll get to this point in the series, be like "why is there suddenly this Roxy?", only to have her disappear again for 10 chapters.

Thanks for the translation! I always appreciate when a new team goes back to fill random holes. Usually it's just tankouban extras, though entire chapters are obviously welcome too.

Beyond just "smug" translations now, going into cult territory.
It is funny that you would say so: I addressed cults (and their obsolesce) in my notes for chapter 8.
I hope you can continue enjoying the manga and my translations, by the grace of ROXY. :)

Users who are viewing this thread