Welcome to the Ballroom - Ch. 57 - White Tear

IF this turns out to be some trash like Ippo 2.0, fuck this man. All this wait for the manga continuation and we get a serious medical condition right away?

I suddenly remember the h*nt** that i watch earlier cuz' of the tittle of the chapter🤣

Dex-chan lover
2-3 weeks if Tatara is a good boy and follows medical advice. It’s a bummer they will miss Sendai but after their recent victory i think it’s a good opportunity for Tatara to reflect

Dex-chan lover
Started very funny and then pain peko... However, so long as he recovers there will be more chances and this isn't the last one that he or his partner might need to take a break for whatever reason, so yeah... is pain but that's life too.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Just one stupid bad crash and that happens? That's unfortunate.Wow. Just one stupid bad crash and that happens? That's unfortunate.

Tatara can't go and conveniently at the same time Gaju is without a partner due to whatever happened to Mako
Is this gonna lead to another partner change up like some people thought?

I LOVE HIM
feb8bef0bc94d8a4e69b2fa55e1859cd.jpg

Is that arc really necessary ? Looks like the author is trying to buy time

Double-page supporter
Tatara wanted to rebel, but Marisa knew how to stop him. Thank goodness she stepped in and did something about it.

Also, I'm calling it... Mako
quit dancing due to her height compared to Gaju's.

Users who are viewing this thread