Welcome to the Ballroom - Ch. 70 - Visitor 4

Dex-chan lover
TRUE

image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I’m too stupid for their conversations. Im lost on all the emotions and intricacies of pairs and competition. Tbh, i just want to see them dance lol.

I feel like I’m too stupid for their conversations. Im lost on all the emotions and intricacies of pairs and competition. Tbh, i just want to see them dance lol.
You're right, I feel maybe the translation is not perfect sometimes it's a little hard to follow.

Dex-chan lover
You're right, I feel maybe the translation is not perfect sometimes it's a little hard to follow.
Yeah, I didn’t want to say that and maybe hurt the translator’s feelings (ik im weird like that) so I just said I’m too stupid 😂😅

I felt like the manga going the route of Chi x Gaju and Tatara x Shizu pairs, since Mako will retire to focus on her studying.

I felt like the manga going the route of Chi x Gaju and Tatara x Shizu pairs, since Mako will retire to focus on her studying.
Even tho chi gaju would be so cool and scary to watch I still want chi tatara but they r hitting the contrary…

Users who are viewing this thread