Welcome to the Ballroom

@masklinn wow you're sharp. Now that you've mentioned it, the symptoms check out, and he got hit in the eye pretty badly before. Damn.

don't complain author have health issues, and draw then health allows!

i just wish health to author!! <3

I'm glad that the series is still continuing despite the health issues and long hiatus of the author but please don't tell me that Tatara will get stabbed in the back because of jealousy.

It looks like the next chapter is delayed https://www.reddit.com/r/BallroomEYoukoso/comments/j2iyv4/this_months_chapter_is_delayed/

"We are very sorry to our readers.
The October issue will be suspended.
Some of the assistants were replaced and the new system was established, but I couldn't keep pace.
Based on the lessons learned from this month's experience, we plan to systematically deliver manga from next month onward, so we look forward to your continued support." Author has said this on her new tweet

As long as they keep up with schedule and not gonna drop 20 pages but something around 30-40 am i gonna be happy.

OH I love this series.. .hoping for a second season .. and a continued monthly translations..

This is legit one of the best sports manga to exist. It’s so pretty and the characters are great. You almost hear music. Fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread