Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Ch. 45 - Sincerity VI

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. Good thing mama is cooking. But seriously, that previous chapter that probably tried to get sympathy backfired on me. Ch. 2
These are the same girls that didn't defend him. I didn't even bother reading this chapter properly and went straight for the comments. You can click the image to know where it came from.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm remembering right, this is entirely made for the manga, and not a part of the LN.
Is the novel still ongoing? 5 years since volume 1 (Jp) was released, stuck at volume 4. Kinda slow, imo.
In 5 years, Overlord could release 12 volumes. Or Isekai Smartphone, 20 volumes in 5 years.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to remind everyone that this is a quarrel for title of royal chef. A fucking chef.
The bad girl is planning on controlling the kingdom by being a chef (probably more than that, who cares)

Dex-chan lover
Such a bitch. The fact that they are a merc or adventurer should stand no? Fucking go to the guild and ask for subjugation quest you bitch. A coup, when you lost, your head is gone right?

Aggregator gang
man this shorty katie sure is dumb as bricks, but no matter, with that body which seduces dirty old men, im too bricked up to care 😩👌💢💢💢

Aggregator gang
Can someone spoil me plz, (if this isn't an original manga anyway) does this traitorous bitch die, or at very least gets torture or enslaved, or heck, even just loses her job and literally everythingthing she owns?? For the love of everything good, that is pretty much the only way to redeem this (yes I know it won't happen, but still)

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how someone who has been here since chapter 1 is so poorly written that she's even less likeable than the random pervert merchant who had a collective 5 appearances .

Dex-chan lover
Dumb broad can earn her redemption by becoming a nugget and then a "suckling pig" for the guards. the "woe is me" bullshit killed any sympathy I had for her.... I kinda hope she dies to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
just because she's half nekkid, it doesnt do much when the story is another shitshow

Dex-chan lover
She had no part in kicking him out, it was the other way around, if you haven’t been reading since day 1 and several other chapters she has been trying to convince him to return. When he was kicked they did it when she was away and told him she would rectify it however he refused and said he didn’t want to go back to working under vigor.
She had a part in it (in a way), she's been turning a blind eye to how they have treated him all this time and then she comes back and tries to get him back into the very same situation without even trying to understand why he doesn't want to, she was still turning a blind eye, ignoring everything except the fact that he left.

Dex-chan lover
She had a part in it (in a way), she's been turning a blind eye to how they have treated him all this time and then she comes back and tries to get him back into the very same situation without even trying to understand why he doesn't want to, she was still turning a blind eye, ignoring everything except the fact that he left.
Do remember with his power level and her being vice captain. With that guys mentality there was honestly not much she can do except leave as well. Guy was never gonna listen specially to someone lower level than himself.

At this point all she could think of was this. And as we have seen her ability to make good decisions isn’t in the best.

Dex-chan lover
Do remember with his power level and her being vice captain. With that guys mentality there was honestly not much she can do except leave as well. Guy was never gonna listen specially to someone lower level than himself.

At this point all she could think of was this. And as we have seen her ability to make good decisions isn’t in the best.
And instead of outright leaving as well as a protest (since she was so powerless to do anything else) she decided to try and drag him back into the fires of hell.
As far as I'm concerned she's partially responsible and I don't care what happens to her or what weakass excuse she has for joining the enemy, living on the street would be preferable to joining that old hag, she actually decided to join the very person responsible for putting the guild in that position (unless I'm missremembering something).

There's been plenty of people in history who's shown to be "bad at making good decisions", that doesn't excuse anything (if it does then I'm sure there's an austrian fellow that would like forgivness, as well as a certain doctor, a dictator or two, a person called Jack with a penchant for knives etc).

Dex-chan lover
And instead of outright leaving as well as a protest (since she was so powerless to do anything else) she decided to try and drag him back into the fires of hell.
As far as I'm concerned she's partially responsible and I don't care what happens to her or what weakass excuse she has for joining the enemy, living on the street would be preferable to joining that old hag, she actually decided to join the very person responsible for putting the guild in that position (unless I'm missremembering something).

There's been plenty of people in history who's shown to be "bad at making good decisions", that doesn't excuse anything (if it does then I'm sure there's an austrian fellow that would like forgivness, as well as a certain doctor, a dictator or two, a person called Jack with a penchant for knives etc).
dunno why your so obsessed with this man. they be dumb. what more you want? all i was doing was clarifying their actions not defending them and I have no desire to defend her actions and choices.

Dex-chan lover
Is the novel still ongoing? 5 years since volume 1 (Jp) was released, stuck at volume 4. Kinda slow, imo.
In 5 years, Overlord could release 12 volumes. Or Isekai Smartphone, 20 volumes in 5 years.
No is not ongoing anymore, you can say that is completed already, at least the WN, LN only got 3 volumes which is the 3rd arc, WN had 4 arcs which is the end of part 1, author gave it a happy ending and all, then later wrote a few chapters of what would be part 2, but never went back to it, probably author gave up after they they didn't gave the ok for LN Vol.4 lol

And not everyone is fast at writing garbage, overlord and smartphone already had way more content from the WN that could be published as LNs after some revisions

Users who are viewing this thread