Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Palace Chef VI

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't remember when or how this arc started. Why is he letting himself be imprisoned again? His foster mother came to rescue him a few chapters ago but he just says no to her rescue attempt. What was the point of all that?

I'm also assuming Denys' friend is being blackmailed by this noble harlot but she doesn't say anything and just mopes around like a moron.

All in all this is a really bad arc. This is a fantasy cooking manga. I just want him to cook food for people and make them happy again.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't remember when or how this arc started. Why is he letting himself be imprisoned again? His foster mother came to rescue him a few chapters ago but he just says no to her rescue attempt. What was the point of all that?
That girl who works as an assistant teacher, whose first appearance is if I'm not mistaken attempting suicide, is being hold hostage by them.

Dex-chan lover
Katie's reasoning for why she is doing this better not be something completely stupid
There is no reasoning good enough to betray the person that thought of you as their only friend, after they've been already betrayed before 😐

I honestly hope they part ways afterwards, otherwise imma call it.. series started really good, but now its really just pointless drama

Dex-chan lover
Yeah manga gone downhill even the usual complainers have a point.

That the story is being more advanced by the actions of some who the fuck of the week who will not last past this particular arc of the story is pretty damning.

all the characters have had their agency taken away.
Denys is imprisoned Mom was gonna do something but Denys asked her not to (because this arc is suffering)

everyone else is tied up in politicking bullshit that is basically an excuse for them not to do anything (no country could exist to an extent that these actions are in any way defensible outside of cartoonish evil land in a story that has been more grounded in realism so far)

I can't imagine how much worse it was originally Manga tend to shorten arcs not lengthen them.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn’t take katie back however she grovel herself. What kind of reasoning to put one of your friends behind the cell and selling himself short?

Supporter
At this point the comment section is way more entertaining than this arc. Thank you Mangasushi for another chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh... I think this kind of unnecessary drama is a bit prolonged and suddenly new character was introduced? Feels weird

Dex-chan lover
You know what's funny guys? The fact that they eliminated people of more solid positions in the earlier arcs. But suddenly it lost all meaning because level 100s are weak in the political landscape despite the hype of them being a powerhouse

It was also proven by the head milf- chef that the problem can be solved but no????? He can grab the girl and get out, half of the country on his side and it would be way more interesting

Why did the author think making him regress back to his pre-restaurant fire incident mindset was a great idea

The more I think about this dragged out arc, the more pissed off I get LMAO have a great day fellas

Huh... I think this kind of unnecessary drama is a bit prolonged and suddenly new character was introduced? Feels weird
Oh boy u aint ready for the this arc then, this is such a shitshow I just mtled it and I am dropping this rn.

It probably wont happen but i really hope bikini girl rots after this ends. This is the first time she has been shown betraying him, but lets not forget she also invited him to a guild that treated him horribly and only gave af they kicked him because she lost her free good meals. This started at a 7-8 and has spiraled into garbage, if she gets redemption now id give this negative if i could.

I mean, I know people do have the right to complain and all that, just as part of their rights to free speech, I get that, but Jesus Christ you guys like to do it a lot. Is it the best arc in the world, yeah, not really, but shit, you guys are acting like the author crawled through the screen and poured salt in your eyes…

Users who are viewing this thread