Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts!

Dex-chan lover
very wholesome and pretty fun to read. Ignore the people who say otherwise if you're like me and aren't too picky with their manga.

Thanks for this, currently enjoying it. Vivia is really growing on me 🙃

chapter 9 doesnt make any sense why would the traitor trust the bastard?
i mean sure with enough power you can manipulate the courtroom especially in a medival society but they needed the willing assistance of one specific person that had no reason whatsoever to trust them considering he has seen how they treat everyone including family members

Fed-Kun's army
This could of been a really cute manga but I think they plan to make overarching story lines which will weaken the series.

We had a cute cast of characters and a decent opener and it could of just resulted in cooking and slice of life with very mild dungeon crawling. I really don't need to see this chef involved in some huge conspiracy with the capital and his former team and yadda yadda yadda. He fights everyone and he is so op and then he beats the entire guild by himself then every magician ever or some dumb shit. I think the skeleton was there for a good series but they took themselves to seriously.

ok i thought it was going to be one of those shitty cooking isekai harem mangas but this is actually so good

ok dont read the first chapter of shit like that and its a food msnga
dude i wanted good slice of live not shit like that dropp7ng this

I just read volume one of the novel last week and it was honestly really good, although the romance tag might be inaccurate.

Dex-chan lover
Is there romance in future? Since I didn't see it so far in story right now.
Also, this laid-back story with plotline. I follow

Dex-chan lover
Someone tell me who's the candidate for mcbowl. I want him and Henrietta together, though I assume he's gonna end up with the vice commander, hope not.

Users who are viewing this thread