Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant!

Very generic so far - another "I got kicked out yet I'm OP" story without a unique selling point. Definitely not 8+ rating with the 2 current chapters.

I feel like this has some great potential. The MC is a little generic so far but it isn't like most "restaurant in a fantasy world" manga, and it isn't entirely like most "kicked from the hero's party" manga either as of right now. I can see the set up for a rich story in the first 2 chapters and gives me a good sense of the MC's personality hope they do something with it, and actual develop his backstory instead of the generic "had bad life, meet someone, life not bad, kicked from party, current events"

https://mangadex.org/chapter/759717/8

Oh is this why it has an Ecchi tag? (Not a spoiler, but this page is in chapter 2)

@crazybars
I think that is one example, but I think the (this may be a small ch.2 spoiler)
near rape scene in ch.2 (https://mangadex.org/chapter/759717/22)is more so
of an example of why it counts as ecchi.
And this may just be the start, it may increase (or decrease) from here on out, idk, but the few bits shown/discussed so far could definitely count, and earn this an ecchi tag. Especially if it keeps going in that direction even slightly more.

@Otakuman706

As long as we get more random naked explosion reactions or pointless bikini armor like the captain in the future, I definitely agree with the Ecchi tag. 😃

I don't know if that scene would count as Ecchi. It seemed more like a save the day moment than Ecchi fanservice.

Fed-Kun's army
mangaupdates has a slice of life tag. Is this just going to be slice of life fluff or is there actually going to be a story?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this is pretty darn cute.
Kinda weird how it's "healing", considering the topics that go in and out of the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread