Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Double-page supporter
I really hate these bastards. "Why did you hide your powers?" Bitch he didn't. Both he and your leader told you guys time and fucking again that he was helping you guys, but you ignored them anyways. Stop blaming other people for your own stupidity you assholes.
Yeah im actually so freaking mad at this chapter freaking disgusting

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed this in the novel as well as here (ty for chap btw). EVERYONE, after understanding was ready to apologize and make ammends. No flash of high ego, even Alvra. They understood what he actually did and how powerful he truly was. Childhood homie STAYED a homie through all of it and respected his boy. For me the story pretty much ended here for me, but I will always say it was really well done.

Dex-chan lover
WTF? Why does Remme have to apologize!? :huh: All of you should be on your hands and knees, except his bestie.
Yeah, I think he was apologizing for holding them back in a way and having them rely too much on his magic, but they really should have apologized in turn for all their rudeness.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate these bastards. "Why did you hide your powers?" Bitch he didn't. Both he and your leader told you guys time and fucking again that he was helping you guys, but you ignored them anyways. Stop blaming other people for your own stupidity you assholes.

He DID hide his power. He was holding back while with them because if he actually went all out it would've been less fighting and more beating up completely crippled opponents.

Alvar was still wrong for kicking him out just because his skills wasn't flashy enough to excite the viewers, but he's not wrong that Remme was hiding his true power (contrast this to Phoenix who couldn't go all out because the heat would hurt his allies)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised since I read the novel a long time ago, but seeing him actually summoning his officers in the middle of the town in broad daylight in picture is still dumb.
remember that his magic lets him muddle the minds of everyone around them so no one would notice.

He DID hide his power. He was holding back while with them because if he actually went all out it would've been less fighting and more beating up completely crippled opponents.

Alvar was still wrong for kicking him out just because his skills wasn't flashy enough to excite the viewers, but he's not wrong that Remme was hiding his true power (contrast this to Phoenix who couldn't go all out because the heat would hurt his allies)
Thats actually the only thing Alvar was RIGHT about. They aren't fighting a war anymore, it's an entertainment industry. The hero's side has almost strictly human fans who either don't understand or actively hate black magic because the demon lord and witches, etc used it. He would never have mass appeal among humans. Monsters on the otherhand...

Dex-chan lover
Plus he actually still can't reveal his connection to the previous demon lord! Beside, like it was already said they are performers! Imagine a boy band! Everyone has his own appeal on the crowd! And then you have a gloomy guy in the background who doesn't dance or sing, he's actually in charge of the choreography and special effects and let's be real, no one cares about the background! They all want to look at the pretty boys dancing! :kek:
Ffs I don't know where I came out with this comparison, but I hope you got my point :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Wait they didnt know? I thought when they were asking him about why he hid his powers, i thought they realized it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread