Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

haaaaa such an noob, basic newbie mistake when they don't even know how great debuff is.....just look at how many debuff he have....ffs healing not always a good choice when you can't killed enemy fast enough when it change stage or can't CC boss/mobs while burst dmg
well i'm more curious where the translator get raw from lol
anyway, thanks for trans
go read WN ver then

Just because something is flashy doesn't make it more effective. Looks like heroes are gonna discover that the hard way.

Mfs really kicked the debuffer out of the party how dumb can you be

Woah, i just peaked at the original raws and this author dishes out chapters like crazy. This is interesting for me I will DEFINITELY read tihs webnovel. Even if no one is translating it.

Let me guess: Remme's Master is the former Demon Lord and "Mira" is his daughter and the current Demon Lord.

Not gonna lie that team is stupid you kick out the guy who is basically responsible for making your job easier. So now you got to work twice as hard to get the same thing done. smh

Dex-chan lover
It's nice seeing her act out like that instead of just reading it.
Though, to be honest, I expected a bit of blush to be shown...

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that adventurers in this world are partially ranked on popularity and losing doesn't equal death. It's like kicking out a member of an idol group or boy band since one of the members isn't attractive enough even though they are a good singer.

Dex-chan lover
So we are basically waiting for the karma payoff justice boner when they meet and he gives them hell with all the debuffs in the world.

Yea, I'm in.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz : In case you forgot: Adventuring is basically equivalent to live-streaming in this world. The rankings might be impacted by how far you've gone/how skilled you are, but the casual audience want more flashy stuffs.

The hero was against kicking MC out, it's the asshole 'monk' guy who suggested it while the other two are mostly 'whatevs' about it.
And even when the monk guy taunted MC to cast his black magic on him (that we know what kind of effect it take in this chapter) to prove he's not just a leech MC chose not to.

@Seraph_best_girl :
Considering the effect shown in this chapter (blindness, slow/paralysis) it's gonna be like going from no-crit, 0.5 speed TF2 server to 10x, 2x speed, all-crit server.

Although thinking about it, MC would actually be pretty 'popular' as a dungeon boss isn't he.
Looking 'human', can smugly monologue over the crippled hero parties before finishing them off.

Contributor
@WhimsiCat
Oh, I didn't forget, just that the members of his ex-party bending to the will of Stream Monsters, while necessary to a certain degree (in real life and in this universe), is disappointing.

my guess is Mira must be high ranked demon while the demon queen is the one who sent her. in a lawless world, joining the demon army is better than die a dog's death. nobody cares, i feel him.

Keeping up with these mangas is impossible the release is so long that I forget what the story was even about

Users who are viewing this thread