Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the…

Group Leader
DAMMIT! I KNEW IT WAS A LOLI AFTER ALL!

But hey, looks like this loli(baba) demon king is dignified.
What a cute forehead she has ...

I prefer support make enemy sleep , weaken and low accuracy than a bit heal n shield ... sometime heal cant catch up the dmg but with weaken i can defeat enemy...

Hahaha. This was interesting for all of two chapters.

But then the Author just went full weeb with loli demon king. The 1000th breast fondling joke. Simp MC. Etc.

Double-page supporter
And here we're shown just how vacuous the entire thing is. "Why did you want to be a hero?" "Because it's cool." Except, after he got an aptitude that wasn't exactly what he wanted, he put no effort into being cool at all. He used boring clothes, hid his true power, had an awful personality, and did not communicate with his team. It's not clear why he hid his power too. Was it illegal for him to train under the previous demon lord? Was he worried that he'd lose his non-existent popularity? And all this doubt about fighting for the monsters, the fights are just entertainment. It's like a wrestler having angst over working as a heel (bad guy).

@Kynnath took the words out of my mouth.

Also, if this is entertainment then why is there a segregation of demi-humans and humans, and a requirement to be relegated to one particular role in the dungeon?

Always remember no matter how tough you are a Marlboro will still fuck your shit up if you don't have a ribbon

Fed-Kun's army
So this entire dungeon raid thing isn’t actually a PVE speed run tournament but a pvp battle? Also what’s his pay grade at?

I was originally confused as to the relationship between demons and humans - I didn't know if they were at war with each other or just treating this as a simple game for entertainment streaming.
It wasn't until a few later chapters (and me realizing that it was already explained in the manga description at the title page of mangadex) that both humans and demons just treat it like a game. It's purely for entertainment, and they've found a way to make sure that no one dies. So in the quests we see, any time a hero or monster dies they just revive at the end so there's no consequence.
I was surprised that this wasn't explained in more detail in the previous chapters, but I might have just skipped a part where they did explain it. Anyways, I just thought I'd leave it here in case it can help someone else who's reading it and didn't realize this like me lol

Dex-chan lover
GGs dumbass humans, so by basically condemning MC, you basically drove him to your enemy, I better not see any complaining from any of those characters when they see him with Lucy and her army

Double-page supporter
dropped just by the fact the demon "king" is a loli lol the fuck

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is either a fat crock of shit, or this world's supposed to be such a perfect bastion of peace and equality that these "raids" are completely meaningless and have no value beyond entertainment. Yeah, I'm thinking bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread